- Great Lakes Hops strives to provide the cleanest planting stock of Hops Plants available. We are a MDARD licensed and inspected plant nursery.
- We do not claim our planting stock is certified or guaranteed virus-free, even though we make every attempt to propagate from VF registered mother stock obtained directly from the NCP program when available; due to the rapid rate hops re-acquire viruses.
- We guarantee our plants to be female, with mature root developments and shipped as either a field grade, non-dormant plant - or - as a dormant hop crown depending on season
- Our stock is verified, labeled, and guaranteed to be the variety ordered.
- All orders are subject to a limited Plant Replacement Policy, Buyer pays replacement shipping if applicable.
Return Policy (Retail)
After receiving the item, contact seller within
Refund will be given as
Buyer pays return shipping
Return policy details
If your product arrives in poor condition for any reason please give us the chance to make it right! We pride ourselves on our quality and consistency!
Terms and Policies (Commercial)
- Once propagation has occurred an order cannot be modified. Any exceptions are solely at the discretion of GLH.
- Orders that have been paid in full or secured with a minimum deposit are non-refundable.
- Subsequently, orders that have been placed must be shipped in a timely manner. Failure to pay the remaining order balance and take an order once ready to ship may result in higher freight chargers required for refrigeration shipments or further shipping delays due to heat.
- Orders held for more than 60 days beyond invoiced ship date may result in loss of deposit or pre-paid balance due to the cost of maintaining plants.
- Failure to notify GLH of shipping related damage or stress immediately upon arrival may result in denial of plant damage claim.
- All Sales Are Final