HOP YARD - COMMERCIAL SIZED ORDERING (1/4th Acre - 50+ Acre)
Commercial Grower Hop Varieties & Booking Periods
Great Lakes Hops gives growers a competitive advantage!
Hop stock is available for field testing at your site- We encourage commercial growers to properly field test new hop varieties they are considering by first planting them in their own hopyards on a small scale. If you are looking for limited quantities or new hop varieties to trial for future acreage expansions, please inquire.
AVAILABLE PRE-ORDER HOP VARIETIES
*Attached VF number denotes variety has been obtained from the NCPN (National Clean Plant Network) in an attempt by GLH to build corresponding Nuclear mother stock for propagation purposes only. Due to the rapid rate hops re-acquire viruses, this designation is not a guarantee by GLH that any stock produced from these plants are or will remain Virus Free. Furthermore, VF varieties obtained from the NCPN are obtained by GLH as unrooted cuttings and may take 2 years or more to be ramped up to production level quantities. For further questions regarding VF plants or virus in hop plants please fill out a contact form here.
- Great Lakes Hops strives to provide the cleanest planting stock of Hops Plants available. We are a MDARD licensed and inspected plant nursery.
- We do not claim our planting stock is certified or guaranteed virus-free, even though we make every attempt to propagate from VF registered mother stock obtained directly from the NCP program when available; due to the rapid rate hops re-acquire viruses.
- We guarantee our plants to be female, with mature root developments and shipped as either a field grade, non-dormant plant - or - as a dormant hop crown depending on season
- Our stock is verified, labeled, and guaranteed to be the variety ordered.
- All orders are subject to a limited Plant Replacement Policy, Buyer pays replacement shipping if applicable.