Triple Perle - Field Grade
Triple Pearl VF1157 (Perle upgrade) Best described as an enhanced aroma variety similar to German Perle. It is an open cross of Perle and was released by the USDA-ARS program in 2013. It is one of the newest hops to carry the melon citrus notes many brewers desire. Substitutes: Perle, Willamette ...Read More
*Retail Orders will ship within 7-10 days of purchase after May 1st. Orders placed before May 1st are considered a Spring Pre-Order and will be shipped only once plants are out of dormancy and actively growing.*
Alpha Acids: 10 - 11.5%
Beta Acids: 3.3 - 3.5%
- Alphas: 10-11.5%, Betas: 3.3-3.5%, cohumulone 20-25%, Total oils 1.1-1.8 ml/100g, myrcene 4055%, Humulene 7.7-10.5%, caryophyllene 3.5- 5.2%
- Aromas: Tropical notes of melon, orange, citrus, peppery spice
- Yield: new in trials
- Maturity: similar to Perle
- Storage stability: n/a
- Beer styles: Pale Ales and other styles where a high degree of aromas is desired. Replacing Willamette in some beer recipes with outstanding results.
- Grower Notes: Appears quite disease resistant, similar vigor to Perle, cones have a looser profile than the tight round cones of Perle
- Plant spacing: 12’ aisles x 36” in-row spacing
Plant Replacement Policy
*Spring Pre-order - Will ship once 2nd season stock breaks dormancy in the spring and can be properly quality checked. Estimated to ship by April 1st.