Shop Now | Terms & Policies | Shipping | FAQ
A super high alpha American hybrid very similar to Columbus. (Like lawsuit similar!) Alpha acids reported as high as 20%. Cones have high lupulin content and makes a “heady” IPA. A high powered hop with good aroma and bittering. Brews similar to Columbus but has larger, looser cone sets.
- Alpha acids: very high- 13-17%, relatively low beta acids- 4.5-6.5%
- Aroma: pungent but still pleasant – lots of lupulin
- Yield: very high – 2400- 3000 lbs/acre
- Storage: no info
- Maturity: mid to late season
- Grower notes: Brewing profile similar to Columbus. Seems to have slightly better plant characteristics, good primary bines on vigorous crowns. Does better in Northern areas than Columbus; possibly because of a later breaking winter dormancy level. Low resistance to mildews.