Tahoma - Field Grade
Newly released by Washington State University in 2013. Tahoma is a daughter of Glacier that retains the very low cohumulone characteristic of Glacier with somewhat higher alpha acid content. Tahoma has a pleasant aroma with subtle lemon citrus notes. New improved hop variety that has better resistance to mildews and rankly highly in our grower trials. Candidate for organic production, also...Read More
*Retail Orders will ship within 7-10 days of purchase after May 1st. Orders placed before May 1st are considered a Spring Pre-Order and will be shipped only once plants are out of dormancy and actively growing.*
Alpha Acids: 7.6%
Beta Acids: 8.8%
- Alpha acids: 7.6%, Beta: 8.8% with high oils
- Aroma: subtle lemon, and citrus notes
- Yield: good plant vigor, no 5 year data yet, but similar or better than Glacier.
- Storage stability: good
- Maturity: late
- Beer styles: all –purpose, similar to Glacier
- Grower notes: It grows and performs well in trials and looks like a great new cultivar. It is a daughter of Glacier, so expect it to grow and favor similar growing conditions. Good resistance to mildews and pests.
- Trellis types:12 X 42, 36” in-row spacing
Plant Replacement Policy
*Spring Pre-order - Will ship once 2nd season stock breaks dormancy in the spring and can be properly quality checked. Estimated to ship by April 1st.